Friday, March 26, 2010

I think no


At this point, I'm thinking no to the blue hair. Sigh. I do really want to do it, but I want people to take me seriously more. You see I'm in a funny stage of my life where I have no idea where I'm going or what I'm doing (blah, blah, blah) and a lot of people still think I'm about 16-years-old - which doesn't really help with the whole "come on throw me a bone, I swear I am a serious, grown up human being" situation.

While Bif-a-liscious should dye her hair pink now as this is probably the only time in her life she could get away with it, like she said, with me I think that maybe my crazy hair time will be later in life. In a log cabin alone. With lots of cats.

3 comments:

  1. I'm thinking ask my hairdresser to put a rose coloured toner through my red hair? yes yes??? bif

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could do this too. and I want a nose ring.
    but... considering I graduate this semester, I'm doubting I'd do too well in the job prospects. lame.

    What stage are you at in your life that you can't get away with it? If you really want to do it I think you should! (may or may not be living vicariously here haha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh, if only prospective bosses could just look past piercings and funny hair...

    ReplyDelete