Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hair- do??

Lookie here, a hairdo' I like. Reminiscent of Sarah's Tallulah thing (which hasn't happened yet btw) this is something I'm interested in.. How did Yohji Yamamoto do this??
Is it real? Not the long hair or anything by the way, the colour. The luminous, glowing colour! If you look at the hair on the model in the background, you can really see the full extent of the colour.
If I did this I get the feeling I would never get taken seriously. But if I can't have pink and orange hair now, when can I ever do it?

1 comment:

  1. It looks like a hair hat. Don't do the hair hat. Just do the awesome colour.

    And p.s. did not make my hair blue because no one takes me seriously to begin with, funny hair colour would just add to the problem.

    p.p.s. bro (bif) you do not have the above problem because you suit having coloured hair and people take you more seriously than me anyway.

    ReplyDelete