Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Should I do this?


Would it work? I kinda want pink more, but I think blue might be better suited to me. I always thought it only looked good on blonder peeps. But Talullah doesn't look so bad. But then again, she's Talullah and I'm Sarah. I've never done anything drastic with my hair - EVER. Will this be it? If I do this will I look ok? Or will I look like a brat from Hamilton or a hairdresser from Hamilton? Or would I just look like an annoying girl who is dying the tips of her hair pink/aqua, now THAT be the worse outcome. HELP!

4 comments:

  1. hamilton.

    but i like two tone if it's done right.
    unlike one fashion scene queen we all know..

    ReplyDelete
  2. this kinda-of looks like she went swimming and only half her hair went green. Maybe get that one day mouse dye and try it out because it could look very trashy hamilton.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.whowhatwear.com/website/full-article/beauty-board-pastel-hair/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+WhoWhatWear+%28WhoWhatWear.com%29&utm_content=FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  4. do it! who cares? it will be fun to have, and it will probably fade out in a few weeks anyway (well. mostly). If you're going to do it, just make sure you do it before everyone else jumps on the bandwagon :)

    ReplyDelete