Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sarah, resist the urge to throw your laptop out the window

Hey guys. So let's all try and keep an accurate count of stock shall we? Topshop and Opening Ceremony I'm looking at you. Okay, okay so maybe Opening Ceremony got inundated with furry bag orders when they let the flood gates open on their little sale - you shall be forgiven.

But Topshop, seriously, you have been a very bad website. I don't trust you no more. You said these in a size 36 were in stock when I ordered you. The rest of my stuff arrived in a very FLAT package (no wedges in sight) just an 'out of stock' little piece of paper. Not even a place in a back order priority line a-la American Apparel.

But wait a minute, you say you are out of stock on the piece of paper I have in my hands - but I go and put you back in my little online bag (size 36) and you are successfully "added to bag". Really? REALLY!? Are you really successfully added to bag? I think not. I have serious doubts. But I'm going to re-order you again, just because being disappointed like this is so much fun. And i want these shoes oh so much, my lack of height needs them. GODS OF THE TOPSHOP WAREHOUSE, PLEASE BE GOOD TO ME!

1 comment: