Friday, April 2, 2010

All Comments Welcome

I know New Zealand has this whole "Tall Poppy" thing, and some people can be really mean, but something I really do not enjoy is extreme blog comment moderation. I'm all for freedom of speech and shit but it really bothers me that, on a lot of blogs, my comments are only accepted if they are positive. Can I not dislike something for a reason, and be given space to talk about it? Constructive criticism, they call it at Art School. Although sometimes that was mean too.
But back to blogs - I understand support of positive thoughts etc etc ( wa wa wa) but please for the love of blog, please do not accept my opinion comment just because it differs to yours.

Insert unrelated image here.



P.s I really like this photo.. but maybe better without the model?

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, name names! Go on!
    (also, that shit irks me too. It's like a nicer-smelling, prettier, cyber circle jerk. To be vulgar)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear bif and sarah.

    don't you fucking hate april fools day. when everyone has an excuse to tell some believable lie and then throw it back in your face? yeah i do.

    oh you guys are cool. ilike this blog
    (i don't not really like wedge heels. ..i don't know the proper term for them though. sorry.)

    love james.

    ReplyDelete