Saturday, April 17, 2010

I can't see


Julia Restoin Rotifeld has a pair. Britney Spears has a pair. Now I want a pair! To be honest, this is a story of a true consumer - me. I've seen these reading glasses on Brit Brit before but just thought they were naf fake (yes i know Brit does actually need them) American Apparel hipster esque glasses and never really thought much more of them except that Britney was kinda cute (like a teddy bear, not like a fox) wearing them.

THEN I hear about these Prism glasses that are very hip and cool and awesome and that JULIA RESTOIN ROTIFELD has a pair of 'Rio's (just like Britney) in dark tortoiseshell and I was hooked. I almost clicked buy. What a sucker. But do I want them?I think I want them in the light tortoiseshell instead of the dark - a bit less cliche and/or All American Rejects like; what do we think?

But in reality, I have a very good pair of glasses that are not fake looking (I hope) and that make my round face look less round because the are square/rectangle. The Rio's are very round. I'm also always very skeptical about buying glasses online because I think they are the one thing that should be tried on prior to buying. So I guess all of this really means a big fat no Rio's. Sigh...for now anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment