Friday, April 2, 2010



Both Sarah and I are happy to admit that eyebrows are a sensitive issue for us. It is not easy to have beautiful brows, but it is easy to have a fringe. Although sometimes I miss my eyes. Anyway, when eyebrows get blocked in and designers do "strong brows" it incites some kind of fear in me..

While strong brows might look good on some people, I hate to say it, but its usually models only. Or total babes.

In other world news, I want this lipstick. But not sparkly. But not super matte. God this is hard to find.

3 comments:

  1. Um, I'm proud of my big brows (most of the time) thank you very much.

    Better than looking like a chola

    ReplyDelete
  2. You filthy liar! Since when have your eyebrows blocked your vision?

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAARGH BIF WROTE THIS NOT SARAH AND THE CLUE WAS IN THE SECOND WORD.
    But my point still stands. My eyebrows are sparse and thin, and they are determined to grow that way. Especially when the last woman to thread them just about left me with five hairs apiece. So I'm just saying that you could be much worse off.

    ReplyDelete