Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Curses!

Surprising how much your name can affect how your personality develops. These days, people name their kids anything. Like apple, Pilot Inspektor or Sparrow. Back in my day, people named their kids more traditional things - like Alice, Anna and Elizabeth. Yes, Elizabeth like ME!!
For anyone else with a name that is longer than three syllables, for the love of god, please consider your child's mental health. Any person with a name that is three syllables or more will understand how hard it is to make your name cool. Elizabeth (teamed with my last name, anyway) makes most names sound no good. Except Sweetheart. Elizabeth Sweetheart - how much more awesome would I be?? Maybe this could be my stage name.
If that doesn't work out, I may need a new nickname. "Bif" just may not be cutting it for adult life. How can I be taken seriously with a name like Bif? So if anyone can suggest a new nickname, put it here.

For the purpose of entertainment, here are two famous namesakes.

1. The Queen - obviously we share more than just the name, she's a babe.


2. Biff from back to the future. Not such a babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment