Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Mean Girls take 2


Just want to get my little two cents in on this. Like Bif, I don't really get girls. They ARE idiots. Not just weird falling outs, but everyday stuff. Girls you don't even know very well, they are the worst. Sometimes they pop out of nowhere in the form of a mutual friend, an acquaintance you knew in that boring compulsory university paper or a shop assistant and it all just gets very confusing -Have we met before? Did I cut infront of you at the really long line at the movies last week or something? Cos I really just want to buy something.

Why are we so sneaky, calculating and cold? Oh and territorial, that's weird. What are you a dog? No, you're a human girl. But more importantly are WE like that? WE, the ones who feel like we've been wronged. Sometimes I feel like maybe this girl who is being 'cold' to me thinks I am being 'cold' to her and we just want to feel the warmth of niceness from one another but will probs just stay cold forever and the summer of friendliness never arrives because girls are also so damn passive aggressive it could drive anyone up the wall. Maybe us girls should look into more punch ups. Not naasty hood "no you didn't" cat fights. Real punch ups. "What's you're deal?" "What's yours?" "I don't have one, just would like it if you didn't look at me like that" "Same here" BAM! BFF's fo life made right there. Simple enough. Yeah, do it! Let's all be cool and be nice.

3 comments:

  1. girls are bitches. i'm down with the punch-up-be-cool-be-nice thing - watch out, get your fists ready for next time i see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha katherine, it will be me and sarah against you, you better have some moves or be a crazy cage fighter or something.
    b

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you seen Jersey Shore? The girls fist fight all the time!

    ReplyDelete