Monday, April 26, 2010

A cup of insult?

With one of us flying the coop very soon - the other one of us (me, Sarah) is looking into solo living. Sob. Sob. SOB! Once I get over the fact that my BFF will no longer be my BFE (best flatmate ever) I think this will be quite an exciting little time for me. I hope. Anywaaaaay...I ramble. What I really want to talk about, or really just show y'all, or really just post pictures of, are these here 'Vandalized Vintage China' thing-a-ma-jigs from Trixie Delicious. Though I'm not really the one for the crafty, cutesy interior these are a bit of alright. I saw these a few years ago (the exact same peeps? I'm not sure) in a Frankie magazine or something that way inclined and was a bit meh-ed by it all at the time. But maybe my inner-nesting is starting to kick in at the thought of being home alone or something. But yeah. I'll shut up. Just yeah.




4 comments:

  1. where's the application for bifs replacement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got your passive aggressive love note, and I promise I will come up (just as soon as my hair grows out a bit- long story, but it's very short).
    Apparently my cousin Lindsay just got back from the States, and is keen to go flatting, so that is one hurdle out of the way. Next ones: a job, and a wig.
    Also, I'm pretty sure I saw the same article. Is this a desperate cry for me to craft you something crafty, Theo? Get a kitten.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe I should hold auditions to replace Bif, but can she really be 'replaced'. Or as Jen suggests, maybe I'll just get a pet. But not a cat they make me sneeze, maybe a small dog...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...How about a fish?

    And seriously, Bif? You're really, really leaving? At this rate, we'll never ever meet. We're like two ships passing in the night.

    ReplyDelete