Saturday, August 14, 2010

Birthday presents for yourself are always the best.

So what do you do when you get the incredibly expensive 'was it really that much?' bond back from your inner city carpark? Well firstly you put a bit into savings. Then you convert your Urban Outfitters cart into NZ$, get all shocked at how useless the US dollar is at the moment and hit CHECKOUT! So I put a hold on the so called perfect varsity jacket. I had a think, tallied all your votes and decided that if I still reeeeally want it by the time we are going back into winter and it's going on sale, then I'll get it. That's what I really enjoy about being this side of the hemisphere, the season we're going into international online sales! Besides I just got an amazing coat (I'll blog it later, I'm trying to build suspense. Is it working?) ANYWAY I scored this puppy for a wee little bargain!


Ended up getting a rather exciting parcel of stuff together for $150 NZ dollars! Yeah, that's right! Hurah for Sarah being a savvy and somewhat self controlled online shopper (for once). Let's just hope that my credit card company don't have a complete meltdown again and realise that Urban Outfitters is in fact a legit store and not some scam. Shit Visa, get it together!

No comments:

Post a Comment