Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Would this be something I'd be interested in?


When I first saw it, YES! Yes it was. I popped it straight into my Urban Outfitters cart and hurried onto the check out. Long story short, I messed up filling in some details properly so my credit card company went a bit ballistic and at the end of the day, my order got cancelled. I have refilled my cart ready to go again, but I have sudden pangs of 'maybe no' about this jacket.

I've always wanted a varsity jacket. All the ones I've ever come across have been made for large boys and make me look like a hunchback or something like that. OR they have some kind of obnoxious lettering on it, or something - there was always something. This puppy seems perfect. Right? Maybe because I recently bought my first actual coat in years (it's amazing! stay tuned for its very own post) that is bringing on some of this apprehension...

Ok, so voting time. VOTE Y'ALL! THANKS!

s

6 comments:

  1. DO IT! What has it got on the back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you don't care what others are doing sure.
    but every girl and her pup will have one soon

    i've seen the catalogues for next season and it's varsity central

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katherine: Nothing! Which is perfect for me!

    James: I knooooooow! I think that's why all of a sudden there is one in my size. LIFE! WHY?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will make u a badass patch for it.

    ReplyDelete