Thursday, August 26, 2010

YES.


I'm never the one to lie around here, so why start now? I've never been all too much of a NO. fan. Sorry! I have a flick, I'll like stuff I want to buy (as always). I don't doubt at all that it's a pretty good magazine, and not just for New Zealand either, but I have my issues with it. That's a whole other story I think is best kept close to my heart, for now anyway. But the new spring 2010 issue might just be winning me over. Good cover. And good spread on Sean Lennon & Charlotte Kemp. That's pretty much it really. I can't get my internet hands onto the editorial I'm talking about right now and I don't have the energy to go wander into the cyberspace woods for hours. Early bird issues are already floating around the place, so get your grubby little hands on it and see what all my fuss is about. And I'll put them up when they are more readily accessible to my lazy self, so you can be lazy too! Yay! Watch this space.

4 comments:

  1. i dislike No. VERY much.
    but i love Sean Lennon and Kemp VERY much

    so ..now what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was my pickle exactly. now, you look at the editorial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dont forget awesome James Munro photos of Kitty in my garage (aka el nipplopolis)

    ReplyDelete