Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Older but never wiser

So as you may or may not have known, it was my birthday the other week. Yay! Right? I guess. I never really like birthdays, as you get older there are no more party favor bags and if you actually handed out a 'wish-list' to your family they'd probably roll their eyes and throw it in the bin. And that's fine, I like being quiet, even if it figuratively. But this year was quite the big bad birthday. I got two very MENTAL OUT OF THE WORLD presents. And I ended up having a very weird birthday bender. The kind that you don't plan on having and look back on and think 'What? How?'. Plan for the birthday was dinner, drink (maybe), home. Events actually played out as followed: dinner, Japanese photobooth stickers, drink, add an extra person to the party posse (totaling at 3) drink, drink, drink, etc, Denny's, home. Fun, and not even a headache in the morning! Maybe I'm NOT getting older...? Oh what a night.

*photos from the night (courtesy of the 'God of Fashion') are faaaaaaar to unphotogenic to see the light of a public forum. So here is a shitty and lazy photobooth photo of my photobooth photos.

4 comments:

  1. Why thankyou. Not often I pick up a new nickname. they never stick. I dont think this one will either haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This nickname is old as bro! DON'T YOU READ OUR BLOG EVER?! (angry face)

    ReplyDelete