Wednesday, August 25, 2010

SGC a few weeks too late

Ok I know that just about everyone has already blogged about this, don't have a cow or anything. Just wanted to get my two cents in and do a wee bit of bloggin. I kinda liked it. actually I only really, reeeally liked these two black dresses



Yes, yes, look at who's gone back to black. Me. I think realistically the first one is more Sarah friendly. Because let's face it, how many places do I go where a tight semi-sheer dress is necessary. Not enough as I'd like, that's for sure. Sigh. I also liked the pink denim shorts


Coolness, I could work with these. I could even work with this over winter with tights. To be honest, I wasn't totes blown away by much of this look book. But what I did really like was the muted, soft colours. Sort of back to basics. Minimal enough. 90s revival enough. I think it's something that grows on you over time, creeps up into your subconscious without you even knowing it's making a move. But what I did not understand and won't really get was these


Doesn't even flatter this freakishly beautiful and skinny chick. And looks a lot like this...



If Regina George jumped off a cliff would you? Huh, Stolen Girlfriends?

1 comment:

  1. I was totes going to get that black dress second down but in the bright red, soooooo skanked off I couldn't get it before I left.
    Agreed about Regina.

    ReplyDelete