Monday, August 30, 2010

I don't get it


Hey guys, so today is super icy and cold right? Yes! And these days seem to bring out a strange breed of people...the kind of people who wear a very, very thick winter coat with 3/4 tights as pants (not even the full version) and flip-flops. Huh? What's up guys? They seem cold too hunching over an all. I mean it's not like you were caught unaware because you thought because of all this fantastic weather we're in the middle of summer and all of a sudden a cold shit storm gusts past you. No. You have a massive coat and scarf dude. It's not like they have an abnormally high body temperature and are superhuman and don't feel the cold. They have massive coats and scarves! W.T.F. x 1 million. Pet peeve number one! These are probably the same people who think they are rugged up for winter replacing their 3/4 tights for jeans, but keeping the flip flops (of course). No. What? Why? So unnatural.

Yes I'm a pretty big hater most of the time. But don't think of me as an annoying hater, because I'm not annoying, I'm pretty quiet. I'm a bit like Wednesday Addams. Hating quietly, thoughtfully and in black.

3 comments:

  1. You should stop one of them and get the '[wo]man on the street' opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have hated this phenomenon for years. Its like fingerless woolly gloves with a tshirt. PUT ON A FUCKING JUMPER.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.s I love Wednesday adams. She was soooo cool and I wanted to be her when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete