Thursday, November 4, 2010

Another one bites the dust.

Ok so I'm about the 15th million person to blog about this today. SORRY I WAS AT WORK! I CAN'T BLOG AT WORK, EVERYONE CAN SEE MY COMPUTER SCREEN! Anyway, that yelling aside I'm not going to say much about the Lanvin & H&M co-lab except that I was quite dissapointed. Bright cocktail dresses, we've seen before yes? It was very Lanvin, and I know that's the point, but it was very Lanvin a few years ago...did Lanvin collaborate with H&M a few seasons ago and they forgot to release it? That's my opinion anyway. I'll stop. I'm always so negative. I just feel so weird gushing about things. Working on that...



This video is pretty cool though. Loves the two French maids. Are they selling those outfits too? P.s. Alber, what a cutie.

No comments:

Post a Comment