Monday, November 15, 2010

I just bought this..




I have this thing about maxi skirts at the moment. I bought a plain high waisted black one from H&M and I bought this one a few days ago from Topshop and its going swimmingly for me so far - channeling a bit of Morticia Adams and Lydia from Beetlejuice. Whenever I walk at a brisk pace it flies out behind me, but I also run the very real risk of getting stuck in escalators and standing on the front of my skirt when walking up stairs.






I get the feeling I may be heading toward Morticia + Lydia meets the Dries Van Noten look below.



P.s It did happen, my skirt got stuck in the escalator and I got really scared and spoke at a loud volume to my lovely boyfriend and I got really scared that I was going to get sucked into the machine and become mincemeat. So don't be thinkin' I'm exaggerating.

3 comments:

  1. I love maxis too bro! I love them so much right now that I ALMOST BOUGHT THIS LAST THURSDAY! Werid? No, not really as we are siamese twins separated before birth

    ReplyDelete
  2. You almost got the same one!? wow. and we were looking at the same jacket. I actually think there is some psychic connection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was in my bag and everything!!! it's our invisible siamese twin umbilical cord

    ReplyDelete