Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Yeah, so...


So Kate Moss' final Topshop mainline collection went on sale a few hours ago. I actually caught it just as it went live. That stuff never happens to me - but I refrained from clicking buy on my little online cart. To be honest, I've never really understood the Kate Moss Topshop stuff. A handful of pieces here and there I like yes but the collections always seem very...bitty or something. I can't quite put my finger on it. Anyway, as this is her final mainline collection does this mean Topshop will still be sewing her name onto basic tees and calling them 'limited edition'? I hope so. Kate Moss, whatever she's done or however annoying she is becoming these days, is an icon (and super cute back in the day) and her Topshop co-lab is one of the best and seemingly 'meant to be' celebrity/chain store co-labs around yada, yada, yada. Here's some cool stuff you can buy (or not, it's prob all sold out knowing keen Topshoppers)





3 comments:

  1. know what friend? We have this at work and we are not allowed to use discount on it. Stiiiiink huh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't hate me, checked it out yesterday, not a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always find her stuff a bit ho hum. But can't really say no to a fringed sleeve dress.

    p.s. Bif n Ben, that's bullshit - because Ben would have looked very lovely in that dress, we all know how much he loves fringe. xo

    ReplyDelete