Monday, November 15, 2010

Quality vs. Quantity.

I used to be one of those girls who would rather buy five cheapish things than one amazing expensive thing, but the last few years I have realised the power of investment.

Much like investing in something that is good quality, I have also realised that there a lot of average blogs out there. Call me crazy, but if I'm looking at blogs, I want to look at something inspiring or critical or something that will make me think, not just pretty pictures or mindless words. IT'S OK TO HAVE AN OPINION and you don't HAVE to like every single thing in the world.

Sorry for the rant but I have been cruising some blogs on my day off and I realised why I don't blog frequently - because I don't wana fill up the blog with hunks of junk, I'd rather wait until I have something of substance to say.

B.

No comments:

Post a Comment