Saturday, November 27, 2010

Welcome to my life, ASOS

I'm just about to dive into my very first ASOS shopping experience. This will end badly, I can see it now - and by end I mean when I am 75 and have only clothes to live off. Anyway...ASOS has always frightened me a little, it's just so bloody massive! It's one of the most overwhelming shopping experiences I've every had - and that's a lot coming from me - the girl who can shop for 9 hours straight while jet-lagged and end the day happily and calmly at Topshop Oxford Circus on Boxing Day...yeah, that's right - easy breezy. But yet ASOS has always towered over me as one big fat scary shopping destination. However last night I was informed that it's offering FREE SHIPPING!!! So at 9am this morning, slightly-hung over, I loaded up my ASOS cart so quickly I blinked and missed it! But before I click checkout I have two very expensive problems to over come. Which dress to I give the cut to?




I'm thinking the pom pom one. I'm liking the novelty of mini pom poms all over my dress.

1 comment:

  1. which one can you sell when you're 75 and need to buy a can of baby food cos you can't find your falsies and the cupboards are bare? i prefer the top one--thoughpom poms are cool...stick pom poms on the top one!!!

    ReplyDelete