Sunday, November 7, 2010

HELLO AGAIN!

Back after "extended leave" (a.k.a all I do is work and travel to get to work so not much exciting happens in my life) HERE I AM!
With, surprisingly, not toooo much to report.I have a job here in London now, which is progress. Still homeless, but working on that.
Just a couple of things I wanted to point out -
1) WHAT THE HECK KIND OF JOKE IS THIS?


One of the best things in the world (fringing- tassels if you are Nat) is horrifically abused by the plague that is tie dye and simultaneously is a jumpsuit. WHYYYYYYYYY whhhyyyyyy do we do these things? But, just quietly, its almost so ugly I want to buy it. I am considering it as one of those things that you will never wear seriously but one day it might come in handy.


2) Heidi and Spencer pretty much admitted that they are money grubbing famewhores who spent all their money on a baller lifestyle and now are broke as shit and I feel a weird sense of justification.

3) I miss Sarah!!!!!! This is our longest separation in quite some time. Sad Face.

No comments:

Post a Comment