Monday, May 17, 2010

Brigitte Bardot


OH. MY .GOD. Brigitte Bardot was a babe! Usually I think girls with darker hair are babes (yes, I discriminate. I like to think of it like 'supporting my own'...) And usually I'd lay around wishing I looked like Françoise Hardy. But today I'm gonna say it. I wish I looked like Brigitte Bardot. She just looks like candy, but then you know that if you messed with her she'd probably knife you when you'd least expect it, like in the line at the post office or something. Found the picture of her as a brunette.


Doesn't really work. Cute jump. Cute bathing suit. Not so cute hair. In this case, I'll make and exception and say, blonde is better.

1 comment:

  1. She is a babe, huh. siiiiigh. Maybe when I become a millionaire ( or marry one) I will have a surgical makeover to look just like her.

    ReplyDelete