Thursday, May 6, 2010

Stuff I'm up to

Hello Blogosphere,
I haven't blogged properly is a long time, excuse me if this is terribly awkward.
Anyway, recently I have been workin on some stuff and shit, one of them being a Journal/ Concept book for New Zealand label sold in Ruby Boutiques, Madame Hawke. Two other photographers and I each came up with several photos based on a certain point of inspiration for the summer 2010/2011 range. I'm not sure when its available in-store but I will keep anyone who cares in the loop and let you know. Buy one!
This photo didn't make the cut, but I kinda like it.
Thanks to Sarah (y'all know her, right?) and the lovely Kat for modelling.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that bicycle is delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, one of her brakes broke though so it is no longer safe to go downhill at speed. I was going speedy as down a hill and heard this little ''ping!" and then had to keep going until my bike slowed down naturally.

    ReplyDelete