Monday, May 24, 2010

EMERGENCY BLOG II (not all in capitals)



Erm, hi y'all. So, I WANT THIS BAG SO MUCH! But is it worth $440 (or $398 online? p.s. how do i bring that up when I negotiate my lay-by? I hate confrontation) bones? I THINK YES!!! But I also almost bought those Opening Ceremony shoes way back when. P.s. will you hate me for putting my belongings in a deer? I'm pretty ok about fur to be honest. But this is a deer, Bambi if you will...ok let's try not to think about that shall we. And it's not black! Which from the vain-tastic photo I guess you all can see I need less of (in case you didn't believe me before). Do I hear lay-by calling my name? It whispers 'Sarah's credit card' in the wind. Oh god, what a fucking predicament! Moral of this story - NEVER try ANYTHING on Sarah, just leave it on the mannequin. Sigh, sigh, sigh. Someone push me over the edge please.

4 comments:

  1. if we're honest, having a deer bag is pretty wack. but IT LOOKS SO AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, more importantly, does that guy standing behind you have a rats? gross

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.isaaclikes.com/2010/05/1267-snapped-pebbles-hooper.html

    pebbles hooper has one says the infamous isaac!
    slash bambi! of course I'm going to agree with you getting it!

    hehe x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was about to come online to say that.
    saw her the other night at dinner. that. bag. is . AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete