Saturday, December 4, 2010

ARE YOU WARM BRO?


More talk about cold weather while I bask in the hot. So this is what's happening in Europe right now. Crazy snow. I was in Paris last year just as they all started going crazy with the snow and chaos and had a snow vs. public transport vs. airport nightmare - and this was in January! I remember when I visited family when I was a young nugget from Singapore to London during the Christmas holidays dying for snow that early, and would pretty much hyperventilate at slush. What's going on bros? Snow this early? (Or at all for a matter of fact) You're weirding me out. I have two things to say. a) I hope my ASOS order is ok (I was informed this morning it was delayed due to weather) and b) I HOPE BIF IS OK AND WARM!

3 comments:

  1. I GOT THAT EMAIL FROM ASOS TOO!

    damn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok well I'm ok - but I am FREEZING! Today is ok,its a high of 5 degrees. But the last few days have been so so cold! I'd kill for a day on the beach in a bikini and some sun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god... snow... I want to be in Europe right now. And that sucks about your ASOS orders.

    ReplyDelete