Wednesday, December 29, 2010

breaking news!

But not really. I kid. Seeing as today was only the 3rd actual sunny day of my summer break I've had a lot of free time and not a lot of laying about in the sun this combined with my lack of any plans I've had to force myself to find indoor activities to keep my daily catnap count down to 1 a day. I've been doing a bit of online shopping...


Actually got something I've been lusting after for ages. The 130 pounds price tag kept my credit card at bay - but 60 pounds? Thanks Topshop sale/that small ounce of willpower I found somewhere.

I also want to do this. I think it's raining (again) tomorrow, indoor project? Yes.


I've also been going a bit nuts with the photos on my tumblr. I even bought a chocolate mold and a whisk while my sister dealt with her wedding registry a few (rainy) days ago. Yes this bit might be a bit too ambitious for me, but I'll give it ago...maybe...only if it's really, really rainy...because I really just want to be doing this


all day and everyday! Or even going to see that film again, and again, and again would satisfy me on a hot, sticky, rainy summer day I see in the near future. Oh summer, why must you be so sporadic? WHY?

1 comment:

  1. I nearly got that jacket too! Wow. But for here, was not warm enough.

    God we are so on the same wavelength.

    ReplyDelete