Saturday, December 4, 2010

I want what I want...

Yes it may be summer but I desperately want a camel coat. Actually to be specific it is the cashmere wool camel coat at work. At first I didn't really bat my eyelids at it but after weeks of stroking it at work I kind of need it. I know I will be sobbing come winter and everyone gets their camel coat at work and I don't because I made my staff order in a huge rush and didn't even think about how awesome (and soft) this coat was. URGH! I don't have an image of it because I'm at home and not work (weekend, hello!) but here are things that make me think about it. Sigh...




p.s. would a camel coloured bikini wash out a white and pasty gal such as myself? I'm half Chinese (South East Asian, to be specific) but the olive skin gene refuses to show it's face.

No comments:

Post a Comment