Sunday, December 26, 2010

FIVE THINGS I MIGHT BUY THIS WEEK



Kurt Geiger, 79 pounds.



Kurt Geiger, 49 pounds.



Silence and Noise maxi, Urban Outfitters ,25 pounds.



Metallica tshirt, 15 pounds.



Topshop, 38 Pounds.

Before I feel guilty, ALL of these things are on sale. Every single one of them. Bringing my total to 206 pounds. About $420 NZD?? Not bad not bad. I whittled it down A LOT to get to this point so maybe I will do it. Or maybe I should save the money for a trip away or a bond for a new house.
To shop or not to shop??

P.s If I had to whittle more, I would first get rid of the Topshop top. Then maybe the maxi skirt, coz I already have two black ones (but not as good as that one!). Is this wise, Sarah??

3 comments:

  1. don't pay 15 pounds for a metallic t shirt! buy that shit 2d hand bro. i will send you one if you need it.

    if that is the same maxi skirt i got from urban o it is a funny material...but i think it might be different, maybs...

    i like the topshop fringe thing v.mortica adams

    i say do it all except the tee

    ReplyDelete
  2. bringing the grand total to 191 pounds. still hefty. I am getting a 20 pound gift voucher from work so I can buy the topshop tassel one with that, that cuts it down to 171.
    Thats still like, $350. Are the shoes worth it? I need some new shoes coz vans and chucks DO NOT keep your feet warm when its -5 and snowing. and the second ones will be totes cute to wear at work.
    I already have the pleated maxi skirt and a plain black one from H&M? Do I neeeeeeeeed it? I just like how its a flattering body shape, both of mine are really loose?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you already have maxis then maybs no that one. But other stuff is cool, do it! It's Christmas!

    ReplyDelete