Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Friend Delete.



Yes, I know its Christmas but seeing as I have a lack of family and festivity I figure its ok to be distracted by facebook and blogging. So here is my distraction:

The Friend Delete.

Ever have a friend on facebook (or, many friends) who are not actually your friend? The person that, even though you might want to stalk their photos, you wouldn't say hi in the street?
I have this person. Well, several, but one in particular is driving me mad with their annoying status updates and their general demeanor. Every time I see their updates I literally stop myself writing a horrible comment about FUCKING OFF AND BEING A REGULAR HUMAN BEING. This person is nice ( I guess) but just totally not the type of person I have anything in common with - they also stand for things that I strongly object to and when it all rolls up I just find them too aggravating to even handle on facebook.


When is it ok to delete someone on facebook? Will they know I have deleted them? Do they stalk me also so they will know I deleted them?

I think its time.. to delete.

2 comments:

  1. ummmmmmmmmm omg it is totally NOT YOU! Duh Katherine, couldn't be further from the truth.

    ReplyDelete