Sunday, December 26, 2010

I want



Three Nom*d tshirts - I wanttttt theeemmmmm ssssoooooo bad. But, let me just discuss, at a rate of $140 NZD per tshirt - its a fair investment of $420, or 210 pounds which is like, more than I earn a week (measly wages at a multi-national corporation, ok, I gotta pay the bills).
If someone could please give me some feedback, or at least help me narrow it down to perhaps one or two?
I can't quite figure out how to make the images turn up here, coz they are like, videos or something, but I will give a brief description and I expect that at least Sarah could do a little lookin and give me some help.

t shirt 1- skeleton with red finger pointing at it, and Nom*d looking all Russian text.
t shirt 2- "stiff upper lip" print with an Ace of Spades in a grey print.
t shirt 3- "jack be nimble" with a skeleton jumping over a red candle.




I would also very much like these trousers, so if someone in NZ could tell me when they are in stores so I can get my hands on them?

No comments:

Post a Comment