Tuesday, December 21, 2010

baaack!

Hi all. Here I am, back from all the big sister wedding stuff. I will try and pace my blogs so the two people who actually still read this won't get too overwhelmed...

So first thing I'd like to touch on is my love-hate relationship with faux things. Not faux fur, but knock offs. Not direct imitations like ye ole faithful LV bags but the kind of items you look at and go "Hey are those...?" and reply "Yeah...na..." Like my Fauxpening Ceremony shoes for example. I mean how can you not LOVE the fact that you can actually afford the shoes (very similar) that you've been yearning for??? But at the same time, you kind of hate yourself for actually having gone into Wild Pair or the shame of somehow deceiving the real thing. I think with me at the end of the day my love for material things and lack of money for $1,000 pairs of shoes wins. One day I will be rolling in the cash, or at least have the will power to save up for a few months, and be able to buy the real thing and then I will bask in the glory of craftsmanship and how long quality stuff lasts. One day. But for now...

Hello Opening Ceremony...

Hello River Island via ASOS...

My ASOS parcel arrived and I couldn't be any more happy...and hooked. Who ever came up with free international shipping for a limited time was a psychological mastermind.

No comments:

Post a Comment