Sunday, February 13, 2011

Could this be me!??

For quite some time now, I have been after the perfect fusion of my three favourite kind of styles.... Bogan/Westie + Western + ladylike. Its much harder than you think to combine these looks! Most of the time I just alternate between the three depending on how much I do or don't want to talk to customers at work. For some reason, men in the banking area of London don't respond well to the Bogan/Westie look.. huh, who'd have thought.

ANYWAY Jason Wu has got me all wiggly on the inside because I love Love LOVE this collection. Well, the first half mostly, but there is a few maxi skirts later on in the show. Maxi skirts always get me.







For some reason, trousers seldom work on me *cough thighs cough* so I may have to
do some hunting around, but I'm feeling positive about this one! I think its real, true love with this.

1 comment: