Sunday, February 13, 2011

Why do I love inappropriate shoes?





The orange ones I love because everything I know says I should hate them but for some reason I feel like I need them in my life.

Loving impractical shoes is a real issue for me. Working in retail, especially when your stock room is up 3 flights of stairs, heels are just a far off dream. I'm too wussy to put up with the pain all day so I usually wear converse or Vans. So finding good shoes or work is HARD WORK.

And then I saw these...




I recently bought these little babies, which coincide quite nicely with my Jason Wu passion. My new favourite shoes! Now I just need to wrangle an outfit to match.

2 comments:

  1. i like that last pair bro, where are they from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOPSHOP man! 68 pounds! They are quite a dull leather, I have worn them for 2.5 days and breaking them in and the leather creases easily,coz its very soft, but I really like them. They come in a tan colour as well! I'm so stoked with them.

    ReplyDelete