Thursday, February 17, 2011

things that will never really work out in real life vol 2.

Amazing but inappropriate hats coming out of NYFW. Weird that this series is turning more into a hat series than anything else.

What the fuck is going on with The Row over the top raccoon hats? A lot of awesome stuff that's what! OH MY GOD! Give me this had and I'd be the happiest camper out - literally, I would take this camping, very warm and good for camouflage.


Another hat that is awesome, but ridiculous for real life are the Karen Walker black fisherman/Steve Zissou skull-cap-beanies. Who would really look good in these except for Bill Murray, the original Jacques Cousteau and fat fish mongers? Not even these skinny bitches look good in them, imagine a normal sized bitch with a rather round head (me). Yeah...nah.


Sigh, hats how you continue to allude me.

No comments:

Post a Comment