Monday, February 7, 2011

Do or don't?


This is so cute! I want to buy it. I mean it's not crazy or anything, we're definitely still in summer here. I think i deserve a new bikini too. Since last summer my proportions have gone nuts and I've spent this summer lazing about in half a very fabulous Petit Bateau and half a not so fabulous Glasson bikini...

But that being said, how do I size this so it fits!? So I don't have saggy/hungry bum at the beach while still modestly concealing my boobs/making them look perky enough. Also, this almost purchase goes completely against my 'stop buying stuff online' mantra which I adopted late last week when I received a 'your order has been dispatched and is on it's way to you' email and had to actually stop and think for a few seconds. True story.

Ok. I won't buy it...just yet...

1 comment:

  1. I have seen it in real life. Its ok, not super great. I'm not against this purchase.

    ReplyDelete