Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hey guys NYFW is happening...

...maybe I should blog about it. Ok here goes. Steven Alan was one that I quite liked so far. No it wasn't any fake prom, prep/geek chic, varsity be done with yourself already wet dream or anything (that was still totally cute and cool btw, despite my tone and choice of words). But it was something...


I like the idea of a leopard print shift dress. But this is something that should really be filed under my new 'things that will never work out in real life' series. But I liked more looks, so Steven Alan gets his own post.



Lets all say velvet and rejoice! Velvet maxi dress! Velvet skirt-suit! OMG! I NEED a velvet skirt-suit for work!!!


If being Morman was really as cool as being Nicki Grant, I'd do it in a heart beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment