Sunday, February 13, 2011

Well , the time has come when I have decided I need to buy a bag. A real one. Like, a nice leather one. Flimsy canvas totes no longer cut it.
Seeing as the bag of my dreams -see below - is waaaaaaay out of my price range right now (sigh ! woe is me)


this could be the next best thing... Sarah, what do you think?



Granted, the leather will not be as buttery and smooth. And the hardware isn't gold. That long strap looks awfully long, I must admit..But its like, 650 dollars cheaper and that is $650 I could use for something else awesome.
Yes or no?

2 comments:

  1. 2nd bag is really cool dude, i'd be happy with it...but save for the hiller hobo! it's amazing! the leather IS like butter. I'd get it too if my sister hadn't beat me to the punch a few years ago when she was earning and I was still a student because Alexander Wangs and PS1 are just made to make me feel bad and poor :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. But ,like, I'd rather save for a trip out of London lol. Unfortunately on current wage cannot do both. saaaaad face.

    ReplyDelete